If you are looking for a reliable Kent-based web design and development company to build a new website or update an existing one, you have come to the right place. At Absols we offer a number of website services and build beautiful, modern websites that convert visitors into customers. And we will manage the entire website project from idea through to inception, leaving you to get on with running your business.
Your website is likely to be the first point of contact many potential customers have with your business, and it has to create the right first impression. It needs to look good, load quickly and meet the needs of your audience. Our talented web design and development team will work with your brand to craft an exceptional digital experience that does just that, providing real value to your website visitors and helping you achieve your online goals.
Our website services
CMS web design and development
Managing and maintaining a website can be complicated, time-consuming and expensive. But it does not have to be! Many of the websites we build are powered by WordPress, a flexible, feature-rich and user-friendly content management system (CMS) that enables you to add, edit and manage web content without any technical knowledge whatsoever. Simple enough for beginners and powerful enough for advanced users, it is easy to see why WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS.
If you have an existing website that is built on a different platform, or you simply want to use a different CMS, we can probably help you out with that, too. Our web design and development team have extensive experience of using a wide range of open source content management systems including Drupal, Joomal and Umbraco, and we can work with just about any type of open source system.
Our web design and development process consists of five steps:
- Discover: This is the information-gathering phase where we get to know more about your business and industry, your target market and customers, and the overall objective of the website.
- Plan: Through in-depth research and careful planning, we will create a “web design blueprint” to help clarify your objectives, define the structure of the site and guide the design.
- Design: This is the look and feel of the site. We will often start out by creating a wireframe sketch of the basic web page elements and layout before creating the actual design.
- Development: Once the website design has been finalised, we will then convert the design into a fully-functional WordPress theme.
- Launch: Once we are satisfied that everything works as it should, we will install and configure your new website on your server and help you get off to the best possible start with your new website.
- Support: Absols has built its reputation on providing outstanding IT support, and that extends to our web design and development services. We are only ever a phone call or email away if you need us.
eCommerce web design and development
Whether you arean online-only business or a high street trader looking to expand into online sales, an eCommerce website can help you move into new markets and increase your customer base significantly. Our talented web development team has experience of working with many off-the-shelf eCommerce platforms including WooCommerce, Magento and OpenCart, and we can even create fully bespoke eCommerce systems from scratch if required.
In addition to a wide range of cloud services, such as virtual servers and backup solutions, we also offer fast, secure and cost-effective web hosting. We have a range of hosting packages available to suit your needs, and all of our web hosting plans include the same outstanding customer support you have come to expect from Absols. We take great pride in providing the best IT and website support in the industry, and if you do ever experience an issue with your website you can rely on us to get the problem sorted.
Just like owning a car or house, a website needs upkeep and maintenance to keep things running smoothly. Website maintenance is important for the long-term health and success of a website; themes and plugins will need to be updated from time-to-time, bugs will need to be fixed and elements of the site will need to be improved. If you do not have the necessary technical expertise to carry out this work yourself, we offer a website maintenance package to help you keep your website running at peak performance.
Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search, so it is important to ensure your site can be found be people searching for your services. Our search engine optimisation (SEO) services will help boost your search engine rankings and drive relevant traffic to your website, and we will always keep you up-to-date with the performance of your SEO campaign.
Our IT services
As well as building, marketing and managing websites, Absols offer a wide range of professional IT services including hardware maintenance, network installation and maintenance, business telephone services, bespoke software development and a variety of other IT solutions. We also offer a completely free and comprehensive IT audit of your current IT systems and physical network infrastructure.